Accidental Damage Scheme
The Accidental Damage Scheme is a key part of the Eyeplan Business Model.
It offers value to the member and protects the practice-patient relationship when it is weakest.
Peace of mind is what every purchaser seeks when making their buying decision. When presented with quality frames and lenses, it is reassuring for Eyeplan members to know that the investment they make will be protected against accidental damage. This protection comes through the Eyeplan Accidental Damage Scheme.
The Eyeplan Accidental Damage Scheme protects a member’s spectacles against accidental damage for two years from the date of purchase of a complete new pair of spectacles.
Key features of the scheme include:
- Cover lasts for two years.
- There is no additional cost to the Eyeplan Associate practice.
- Extra pairs of spectacles are covered under the scheme at no additional cost. There is no limit to the number of pairs of spectacles or sunglasses that a member may have covered under the scheme.
- There is no limit to the number of claims an Eyeplan member can make.
- There is no separate application to complete.